[IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

OOC: WELCOME BACK!

She needn’t see the look in the female’s eyes to heed her determination. As long as the voice was sound and true, she would give her trust to it for the moment. But her eyes in due time would need to be appeased, to see that indeed there was promise to harness and shape. And what was more, that the will was present in the newly reclaimed Vale wolf.

Calmly her eye passed over the pale crown of the female as the warrior pressed against the earth to rise. Her banner twisted lightly in a dance of contentment then folded comfortably down by her heels as she turned from the spring. “You will,” she affirmed, wearing upon her lips a soft smile of anticipation. “But for now, your task is to rest and renew. Seek out your lead when ready, and let him know of your return and ambitions.”

She held great promise for the warrior to-be but did not trust to hope blindly. She had done so before, and was gifted only disappointment. But this time, it was not with matters with the Creek, but one of her own faction and the hopes they aspired to. She would see to it on her own, if she must. There was potential yet untapped and it could not be afforded to be wasted. Tipping her head in her departure, she walked off towards the den to relay her news.

[EXIT!]

Messages In This Thread
[IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 28, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 04:04 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 08:37 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 10:24 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 30, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 31, 2014, 06:23 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Xi'nuata - March 31, 2014, 08:32 AM