Ravenshook Cliffs of salted crimes
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
She explained what she would make her poultice out of, what it was intended to do and assured him that it would not even sting his abrasions, and then confirmed that she had no intentions of hurting him either. Doctor was insistent that the cliffs were their only option and Riptide let out a shallow sigh, peering up at the looming cliff through his lashes, his muzzle wrinkling back in distaste. “And if we both fall?” He didn't remember the fall, thankfully, but he did not doubt her words. Something had caused the pain in his body, in his head, something had caused the shallow scrapes that blood oozed out of, matting and drying in his earthen colored fur. “We should be able to skirt around the Plateau to the south of here and make our way through the Weald, skirting the borders of the pack to the Bay's left.” Riptide suggested with a surprising moment of clarity though he was not sure how he knew that other than he was pretty sure that was the way he'd found himself to the Cliffs in the first place. He just knew that it sounded like a viable plan that would avoid them having to attempt to climb the cliff. His brows furrowed for a moment as he struggled to re-find some type of bearing, looking down from the cliff so that his gaze settled upon her once more. “It's a much safer option.”
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
of salted crimes - by Arturo - June 30, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: of salted crimes - by Doe - July 01, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: of salted crimes - by Arturo - July 01, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: of salted crimes - by Doe - July 01, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: of salted crimes - by Arturo - July 02, 2016, 05:06 AM
RE: of salted crimes - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: of salted crimes - by Arturo - July 02, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: of salted crimes - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 06:28 PM