Broken Antler Fen Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Pearl encouraged her towards home, and with a nod the yearling stood and padded towards the Cove. It was worth a shot, trying to sleep home again. She had no intentions of waking her alpha female, though, not from just a bad dream. Brandy was oblivious to the worries of said pale woman, though if she knew anything it was that a motherly talking to was what she'd needed. While she'd settled into pack life easy enough, going through life without the previously ever-present mother to hover around and guide her was becoming harder and harder. Brandy never had a problem with caring for herself and making decisions, but even then Ambrosia had always been there with her. 
Padding along after Pearl at an easy gait, the copper girl couldn't help a yawn. Perhaps tonight she'd be too tired to dream.
Messages In This Thread
Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - June 30, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 01, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Pearl - August 04, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 06, 2016, 08:02 PM