Fairspell Meadow Homeward Bound
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia's move was successful, and she snapped in rage at the browned flanks as Shalon twisted and began to tip to the side. Before she knew it, they were both scrambling in a heap on the ground for power. For a split second, the tawy woman was confident in her jaws and the path they were on, aiming unbarred for the scruff of the other.  
          Victory!
No, she was moving again, going for Ambrosia's leg. It made contact easily, gashing open her foreleg and bringing a howl of pain. She jerks it away, splashing blood on both females' faces, and shoves herself away from the brown pelted female. 
It is then she notices the bicolored male sitting in the distance, observing, but he is of little worry. Holding her foreleg close to her chest, Ambrosia stands still another moment, staring down Shalon in silence before dipping her head, tail lashing in irritation and ears pinned. She was unwilling to get anymore hurt over something as silly as a meadow, there were other places to sleep. 
                    Two defeats in a row. Training is in order, I think.

"The meadow is yours, I won't fight anymore. You're a worthy opponent."
Messages In This Thread
Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - June 30, 2016, 10:34 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 05, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - July 05, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 05, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - July 05, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 06, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - July 07, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 07, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - July 09, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 10, 2016, 03:33 PM