Stavanger Bay and miles to go before i sleep
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
And just like that, the wild woman seemed to understand and was ready to prepare. There was a vibrant excitement in the flash of her eyes and the quick bounce of her paws against the sand. Skellige could not help but to feel… happy that she was so willing and ready to do what was necessary for their pack to become what it needed to be. The blessing would take place only when the other wolves had joined them. The invitations had been issued to those who had answered the calling of the sea, and if they were to come, then they would be considered worthy in the eyes of the great leviathan. Until that time, they would continue to prepare their new home for what it would be in the near future.

Glancing to Szymon with a firm nod, the wraith did not doubt that his youngest brother was doing everything in his power to make sure their lands were marked well and that their scent would be known on the shores of the bay. Already in his trekking, Skellige had noted the sweet tang of blood on their borders. It was a soft reminder of his home, and he was – though wild to his very core – beginning to feel at peace near the ocean once more. Without speaking to his younger brother, the leviathan stepped forward and drew his nose into the tuft of ivory fur on Szymon’s cheek before the youngest Cairn had set out to finish what he needed, and the sea king could continue his own work.
Thank you both!
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 01, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 01, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 04:25 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Szymon - July 05, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 06, 2016, 03:16 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 06, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Szymon - July 06, 2016, 11:41 PM