Firefly Ravine "Speak", the queen said
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her little head tipped to the side as her mother said the word again. She nodded, as a little wise girl, and said. Dlak. A grin spread across her little maw as she giggled. Silly mum repeating her. Chusi knew what she was saying was totally identical to what mum had said. If she could hear what mum was thinking of her though, she would've been offended greatly. This was her first time talking, and mum should be proud of her for even trying. With so little conversation that went on between the two Gorgons, she should be glad Chusi wasn't a mute. 

Chusi stumbled back inside the den as a growl erupted from her mum and she let out a yelp. Growling coming from the dark was now her least favorite thing ever, and with her head low in apology, she stumbled back to the dark form that was her mother. She listened to her mother, though could only understand parts and the tone she was speaking in. Mummy wasn't happy with her performance, and somewhere Chusi wanted to go back in time to never speak at all. She plopped her butt on the warm ground of the den. Her ears lowered themselves as she looked up with a sad face to her mother. Daallrk... She tried again softly.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
"Speak", the queen said - by Chusi - July 02, 2016, 04:30 AM
RE: "Speak", the queen said - by Sen - July 04, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: "Speak", the queen said - by Chusi - July 08, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: "Speak", the queen said - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: "Speak", the queen said - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 08:17 AM
RE: "Speak", the queen said - by Sen - July 26, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: "Speak", the queen said - by Chusi - July 26, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: "Speak", the queen said - by Sen - August 13, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: "Speak", the queen said - by Chusi - August 15, 2016, 05:34 AM