Herbalists' Cache duskwood
king of the ashes
104 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Would you mind at all closing this thread out with your next post? I'm putting Gluska on the shelf for a while and want to wrap his threads up so they aren't just left hanging. <33

There was a nod of confirmation from the other coywolf, and Gluska bobbed his own head in acceptance of the exchange they had shared. “How interesting,” he spoke softly, narrowing his brows on Hush with a single swiveling ear. “You might be better off for it. But I’ll bet you get sick of listening sometimes,” he suggested with a glint in his gaze and a soft chuckle. The scrappy stump at the end of his tail flickered once or twice before resting in its place.

“I prefer the silence myself,” the coywolf then added with a quick smirk and a toss of his muzzle for the fellow halfling to follow him deeper into the terrain in search of herbs. The skeletal figure was not the type to require conversation to keep himself engaged with another of his kind. He was perfectly fine holding onto the silence and merely allowing his company to exist in peace. Which was his very intention as they continued to search for herbs.
Messages In This Thread
duskwood - by Gluskap - July 02, 2016, 05:22 AM
RE: duskwood - by Hush - July 03, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: duskwood - by Gluskap - July 08, 2016, 02:24 AM
RE: duskwood - by Hush - July 08, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: duskwood - by Gluskap - July 09, 2016, 03:14 AM
RE: duskwood - by Hush - July 10, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: duskwood - by Gluskap - July 30, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: duskwood - by Hush - August 01, 2016, 10:58 PM