Two Rivers Isle So musical a discord, such sweet thunder.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The dark mother smirked as she looked upon the creature that would hopefully be their next meal. The thing looked proud, even strong with its big antlers ready to wound, a blow from them perhaps even fatal for the small hunting party. Back at home, at Lucifer peak, girls weren't allowed to hunt. But ever since Moonlit Hills had been formed, the dame had found it easier and easier to hunt in a group. It still proved tricky, especially now with her body still tired of weeks doing nothing, but she believed in her two recruits. Yes, they were quite young, but perhaps that would prove to be even better. But Malice would not be leading this hunt- she simply wasn't capable of doing so. Perhaps later, when they were settled, she would train to lead a hunt.

Her gaze shifted to the white woman, raising one brow above her good eye that was not permanently scarred. It was obvious what she was asking. Aeronwyn had to lead- besides, she had been the one to call out. This did not mean Malice wouldn't try her hardest to work among them, nor did it mean the hunt would be lost if Aeronwyn did not want to lead. She could always try.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: So musical a discord, such sweet thunder. - by Malice - July 09, 2016, 07:22 AM