Ankyra Sound i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT]
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Private 
On this particular day, he wasn't doing much. Idly, he laid by the shoreline, allowing the waves to barely lap onto his fur, trying to see if he could catch a fish or two. As the day trudged slow on, the sun glaring down on him, he had almost fallen asleep. The air was buzzing with the summer winds, slowly turning the sand over. But it had not been much past noon before a howl split the air, bringing him to an almost instant alert.

Caiaphas. His queen. He rolled into the ocean, washing off the remains of the grainy sand in his fur, shaking himself when he rushed back onto land, paws still dull from his day of not doing much. He arrived at the scene shortly after, noting that he was far from the first, and most of the pack had already gathered. From where he stood, he could see Ondine and Kjalarr, along with Lusca near Caiaphas. Two other wolves he did not recognise stood with them, and he moved cautiously between them towards the higher ranks, dipping his head respectfully towards both.

He caught the end of Lusca's sentence, and inclined his head to show his similar feelings. Moving back to stand besides Ondine, he bumped shoulders with her in a friendly manner. The scent of the deer was clear as day now, floating across the wind right to him, and Slancio knew that nothing would stop him from tearing into it, once Caiaphas gave the order.
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT] - by Slancio - July 05, 2016, 08:49 PM