Ankyra Sound i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT]
56 Posts
Ooc —
Bain eased to a stop as Lusca cast a glance to him over her shoulder. It somewhat surprised him that this she-wolf didn't know what she was doing -- the way she had made an exit seemed much more confident. He couldn't say much, though. "Glad I'm not the only one," a small grin crept to his features. "I have to say, I am impressed. I thought for sure the Queen would have your head, the way she was glaring at you," Bain lowered his voice to a hushed tone, though they were quite far away already.

He shook his head as Lusca's question brought him back to what they were here for. He lowered his muzzle to the ground, inhaling deeply. The mingled scents of earth and prey were quite muddled. He walked along the pawprints, keeping low to the ground. He continued on for a bit, until the marks started to thin out. No luck.

Bain grimaced, but when looking up he did see something noteworthy. The undergrowth had been flattened, possibly made by larger prey. "Hey...um," He still did not know her name. How embarrassing. "There seems to be a disturbance in the foliage here, almost like something has passed by. The scent of prey is strong," Bain reported, waiting for Lusca to fall by.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT] - by Bain - July 14, 2016, 10:11 AM