Swiftcurrent Creek who am I to disagree
Atropos
made a wrong turn once or twice

Atropos sometimes could not fathom the weights and worries that bothered her siblings. She was the daughter of Aktaie and Nanuq (albeit Sitka had a hand in it all) and she had her 'father' Oak, and all was well in her world. They had taken off on the adventure of a life time — an adventure ordained by the Gods! It could not get more amazing.

Mani often seemed worn down by some idea that he wasn't as good as his brothers (or something silly that, she didn't know, or necessarily truly care because feelings were for ~girls~). That idea was stupid to her, because Atropos knew without a doubt that she was awesome. And Naga was awesome because she was Atropos's favorite sister. And while Mani might have been her brother from another mother, he was a pretty cool dude. Still riding on the high from her trip, Atropos gleefully carried the rabbit she had surprised and managed to kill, dangling from her jaws as she pranced.

Adventure and fun often trumped what most would call 'logic' or 'survival instincts' for Atropos. Why be safe when you could have fun?! She didn't know, and so when she spotted Mani drinking from a creek that had taken many lives (though in her defense, she was oblivious to its dangers) she took it upon her self to drop the rabbit and issue a terribly loud howl from her lips — hoping to scare him.

<style> @import url('http://ghostecho.net/on/alotext.css');</style>
Messages In This Thread
who am I to disagree - by Oak Maniitok - July 26, 2013, 10:05 PM
RE: who am I to disagree - by Atropos - August 01, 2013, 01:30 AM
RE: who am I to disagree - by Oak Maniitok - August 03, 2013, 09:58 PM