Golden Glade Gotta Do What You Gotta Do...
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
All Welcome 
so this is mostly a shout out to the new pack  @Estella @Ayla @Heartha @Paikea @Skeet @Aspen @Charley Pryor just wanted to introduce myself. You don't all have to jump in but maybe a few might make things interesting.... Any who nice to meet you! This can either be before the bear or after... I'm not sure yet.

After meeting her new King and being accepted into her first pack, Shalon was in a highly emotional state. Not knowing any other way she searched for a place where she could be alone. Not very efficient if you desire to remain in a pack but no the less... She his. Not out of fear, more out of self conscience doubt. Her interactions with wolves was limited to her mother and brother, and the wolves she had fought with since they left. Stalin was nervous, and worried about making a mistake and being asked to leave. 

She had ran, faster than she thought she could, eventually coming to a clearing with a rock at its center, like a centerpiece. Shalon could see the night sky, and the stars glistening down soon the ground she now walked. And the moon the magnificent moon smiled down on her, and basked her in light. The night sky had always had a calming effect on the she wolf, helping her over come any uneasiness. Slowly Shalon took a deep breath and ventured into the clearing heading for the rock. Climbing a top the great boulder, she would watch the stars twinkle, with a small smile on her maw.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 02, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 09:39 PM