Golden Glade Gotta Do What You Gotta Do...
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen smiled as Shalon offered to help with the borders and keeping them up. "That would be appreciated.  As of late it appears our message isn't strong enough, several have strayed over them and one actually insulted our work here but that is irrelevant now," she said brushing off the fight she had had with the silver fae full of insults. She need not anger over that now.

"Yes that bear was a wake up call for us all I think," Aspen spoke reflecting upon her own attempts at distracting and injuring the bear. "I think working together would be a great idea. Perhaps I could learn a thing or two from you and you me," Aspen stated with a small nod.

As the wolf began to talk about why she had been out Aspen listened intently. It made sense why this wolf would want to stare at the sky sometimes, it is quite a beautiful sight without clouds. Shalon spoke about the stories the stars tell and although Aspen was not aware of these stories she knew there was wolves who knew of them. "I have never really heard of these stories before, I mean,  I know that they exist but i have never been close enough with any wolf kind enough to share them," she said a hint of curiousity in her tone. She wondered if this wolf would ever consider sharing some sometime. Aspen mentally shrugged off the thought. Another time, another place. She thought.

Aspen's ears twitched as the wolf returned the question saying that shouldn't she be sleeping with all the work Alpha's had to do. "It seems sleep has escaped me tonight. I can't seem to drift off. I have a lot on my mind and I'm also worried about my king, though I know he will be alright, I worry anyways," she spoke calmly frowning slightly as she recalled the injuries that her mate and Ayla had taken while fighting the bear. She wished she had been there sooner. Maybe that could have been avoided.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 02, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 09:39 PM