Golden Glade Gotta Do What You Gotta Do...
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
"Let me know when the moment arises my Queen, and I will gladly re-tell the stories of my mothers pack. I have never told them to anyone, but I would be willing to try." Shalon nodded her head, if it would help then she would try. 

Shalon sat across from the sadened female, her own sadness leaking through and small frown found its way to the corner of her lips. Shalon had never had the fortune of a mate, but knew that they bond between them must be strong and undying, she had a hard enough time seeing them injured she could never imagine what her Queen must have thought seeing her mate injured. "I have thought about that day, over and over my actions prove more and more insignificant. My only solace, is that we survived. Whether I could have changed anything no longer makes a difference, what happened happened and there is nothing either you, my Queen, nor I can do to change the outcome." Shalon sighed softly, and took another deep breath similar to when she had first entered this small clearing. Closing her eyes she listened to the sounds of the woods at night. The crickets chirping, the owls hooting, and sound of swishing grass in the evening breeze. "Do you hear it, my Queen?" Shalon opened her eyes and looked at the dominante female, pausing for a moment before continuing, "Do you hear your land? Your territory? You own this land, and in return it owns you. I live and breath to protect this land, because it is yours. I stay because you stay. I am here because you are here. You are my Queen, and that will not change. I give you my loyalty because you inreturn have promised loyalty in return once I have proven myself. You are my leader." Shalon took another pause, turning her head toward the sky. "You may doubt your decisions. And we, your subordinates, may not always agree with what is done or has been done. But you will always be out Queen. You have nothing to prove, if you believe you are doing what is right, then we will follow you. If you are worried about your decisions, you have no need to be." She stated the last statement simply, with no hesitation. Shalon's gaze was still toward the sky, as if the conversation we had was easy conversation, and happened on a daily bases. Shalon was confident in her Queen. She only hoped that her Queen was confident in herself. 

"Sometimes others get hurt, and there is nothing we can do to prevent that. But that is our duty, to sacrifice ourselves so that you and your name may continue. That is what it means to be a subordinate." Shalon now turned to the Queen. Lowering her head, "I apologize if I have spoken out of turn." Shalon realized that she might have over stepped her welcome, but thought these words were words Aspen may want to hear, even though they came from a humble commoner.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 02, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 09:39 PM