Totoka River 그 안에 숨겨진 비밀을 알게된 것 같아
54 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Posted too early a second ago, sorry about that. @Coelacanth
She rose like the water with serpentine grace, her body unfurling like the pink anenomes that grew down below the waterline - but this creature was a darker shade - she could have been pink or blue or yellow, but it was a color so true it shone black in the sunlight. Marbas could only stare, aghast. This is no child, he thought, but a woman. A woman with long, willowy limbs and eyes the color of the winter dawn. She was bird-like in her own sylphid way, but with the silken finesse of a seal under the ice.

"My mistake," he said presently, not forgetting tact in favor of his own shock. "You have the eyes of a wolf, but your body..." Her body was lissome and streamlined, and adorned with a feather-soft pelt such as he'd never seen before. The sea herself could not imagine such a creature, he thought, and his throat itched to speak the words. Do I fall down and worship this angel of the sea?

But he did not. She was a mere animal, just as he was. When he breathed in, he could smell the warmth of her flesh, and the sweet tang of the sea that seemed to intertwine with her very essence.

What are you? he wondered, watching her cant her head toward the island he'd been contemplating for the better part of the day. Only when she remained silent still did Marbas realize that she expected an answer to her unasked question. For the sea creature, I will grant this, he decided, though he preferred to keep most of his plans closer to his teeth.

"I was just admiring at it," he assured her, not wanting to offend the sylph. "Does it belong to you, or perhaps to another?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: 그 안에 숨겨진 비밀을 알게된 것 같아 - by Marbas - July 05, 2016, 10:57 PM