Duck Lake a queen i am, but my throne is made of burned bones
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 

Thuringwethil woke early in the morning and set off for the day, but not before making sure everything's in place before she goes. While she's kept close to home since the birth of Sleeping Dragon's first litter, her own need to stretch her legs had been prominent. She'd arranged for a nightly guard, should she not return in time, and set to explored further south of her claim. She'd gotten a good map of the territories surrounding her home and even a little of the coastline. Now that Phoenix Maplewood isn't in her path, and the famine is over, she's able to stretch her legs further south than she'd been before.

There's a short break through the woods to make sure nothing in particular is amiss but the next time Thuringwethil comes to a stop is Duke Lake.

Her head drops once she steps along the bank for a long drink of water, looking across the way. A group of ducks have collected further down the bank and her presence sets off an alarming quack from a few of them as they shuffle down the muddy ground. She doesn't pursue them just yet, slate eyes watching from a distance as her tongue clears the water from her fur. Birds have never been much of her forte, often embarrassing herself in the attempt, but the recent shortage makes it difficult to pass up. She stalks them a ways, letting them get comfortable once again and as she becomes become part of the background.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place