Big Salmon Lake Meet new friends!
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Something seemed to trigger her opening up to him, and his listened, his ears perked towards her and his head cocked a little to the side. He tried to imagine himself in her shoes, feeling the way she was describing herself. It wasn’t a great feeling, and Steady immediately began to think of ways to try and help her rid herself of the anxiety.

What if you asked your Mom if you could go on some of those scouting trips with her? Maybe not every single one, but some. That would get you out and moving, and maybe quell some of the pent up energy you seem to have, he suggested. He wasn’t sure of the nature of her mother’s trips, so he wasn’t one hundred percent sure that suggestion would work. Plus, if you’re out with your Mom, your mate might feel better, knowing you have each other’s back, and you’re less likely to get hurt.

She expressed she was also working hard to become Beta. Have you told Sebastian and Pearl that’s your intent? Sometimes the leaders can get wrapped up in things, and promoting into leadership ranks doesn’t always come to the front of their worries. Soon, it would be one his own top priorities. What’s your rank now? he asked, assuming she was Gamma.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Meet new friends! - by Steady - July 04, 2016, 05:40 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Brandy - July 04, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Steady - July 04, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Brandy - July 05, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Brandy - July 09, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Steady - July 11, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Brandy - July 15, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Steady - July 17, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Brandy - July 19, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Meet new friends! - by Steady - July 20, 2016, 06:26 PM