Hoshor Plains "Why, my dear, you must know,
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He sat back on his haunches, mirroring the other male's body language. He introduced himself as Aaron, and Steady returned his friendly nod before shaking his head side to side. No, I need nothing. I just seen you over here and thought I would say hello. It was a weird thing, if one looked at it closely. Two wolves, one inviting himself over for nothing other than a chat to a stranger. 

He wasn't usually socially awkward, but he failed for a moment to know what to say next. So, he asked a common question. Are you from a pack here? He didn't recognize the male's scent as one he had smelled before, but Steady wasn't intimately familiar with all the packs in the area anyways.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
"Why, my dear, you must know, - by Tantalus - July 07, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Steady - July 07, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Tantalus - July 08, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Steady - July 11, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Tantalus - July 19, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Steady - July 22, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Tantalus - July 22, 2016, 12:45 PM