Hoshor Plains "Why, my dear, you must know,
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Aaron explained he used to lead a pack, though Steady had never heard of Rosings, and was fought for his position. While Steady knew his pack didn't function like that, he didn't feel it was too far from what he had done with Zaria. He had never touched his former Alpha, and once she was presented with the truth, had sort-of willingly given up her position, but Steady knew if it wasn't for the famine, she would still be leading and not he. 

Steady wondered if the male had the backing of his pack in the attack, or if they had turned on him. He couldn't imagine anyone going back who had the whole pack against him, however. Is it safe for you to go back? he asked, curious. He nodded when Aaron asked of his residence. Yes, I'm Alpha of Silvertip Mountain. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
"Why, my dear, you must know, - by Tantalus - July 07, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Steady - July 07, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Tantalus - July 08, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Steady - July 11, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Tantalus - July 19, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Steady - July 22, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Tantalus - July 22, 2016, 12:45 PM