Sleeping Dragon look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all
i've lost the word for prayer
258 Posts
Ooc — Mica
News that Gyda is stepping down isn’t necessarily news to him but when it were to occur is a bit of a surprise. He hadn’t known when the change would occur, or if it had been official, but he knew it would be coming. When Thuringwethil explains the birth of their children but she does not mention him as the father and so he frowns a little, and glances around to those that might know, but he doesn’t object to her choice. Either way, Sleeping Dragon would officially become Seageda’s reincarnation.

It is then that another catches his attention—one he doesn’t know—whom simply takes a step back and begins to leave. A quick glance to the front of the crowd where Heda stands confirms the sudden anger. Her fur bristles and with one paw off the ground, Gavriel’s concern sets ablaze. He moves quickly around the rest of them and jerks his head to his intention, and quickly follows the departing wolf to keep things quiet and in order.

One look over his shoulder and he notes Thuringwethil settles and so Gavriel follows Lagertha—several yards back—on her way out of Sleeping Dragon.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all - by Gavriel - July 17, 2016, 04:43 PM