Stavanger Bay that you steal from me the sorrow that i've earned
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Skellige was – though not visibly – impressed with the two females and their prompt responses to the prospect of their newest dredge’s injuries. The leviathan was certain that he would provide them with great strength, but even more so, he was confident in the pale woman of the forest and the witch doctor of the sea who would be adept at tending to his wounds. Though he was present, the wraith was of very little use to the wolves before him. He had always been a creature of battle and war, and the tides of the healers had washed over his form many times, but he had not learned their ways. It was a complicated trade that he did not possess the passion for. The sea king knew that he would need to be smart about surrounding himself with those who were capable of the trade. They were an asset, whether he was capable of understanding their magic or not.

Flicking his dark vision from the two women to the slate warrior, the ink-cloaked titan held his tongue while they set to work. It would do them no good for him to speak out, but he was interested for a short while in the things that they shared with each other… and how openly they were willing to work together. The sea had done well to provide for him and for his new home; it had given him everything that he needed in order to succeed, and it continued to bless him with great things.

Breathing in the scent of brine, the titan held his form and the healers danced about Tetsubo with a mystic finesse that was not comparable to anything he had seen.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
RE: that you steal from me the sorrow that i've earned - by Skellige - July 22, 2016, 04:23 AM