Stavanger Bay that you steal from me the sorrow that i've earned
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Last post from me so we can wrap this up. Sorry it's taken so long, you guys... my health took a bit of a bad turn.
It didn't take long for the brute to realize that his place there was unneeded. The two women were more than capable of tending to the warrior's wounds without his looming presence. He was curious to witness how their care differed, though. With calculating russet eyes, the wraith was careful to pick apart the actions of both Doe and Deirdre until he found himself lost in their words and their attempts to soothe his injuries. 

Regarding them all quietly, the sea wolf made a point to leave, but he did pause for a fraction of a second to speak to the trio. "You are in good hands, dredge," he remarked to Tetsubo with a quick nod of his skull. "These two are perfectionists in their trades." It could be witnessed by the very way that they moved about him, picking apart the things that were damaging to his body. Skellige knew that he would heal well enough with their watchful eye. Until then, he had further plans to attend to. 

The great hulking shadow left them in the sands and made his way to the waters to pray to his mystics in search of what his next actions would be. 
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
RE: that you steal from me the sorrow that i've earned - by Skellige - September 11, 2016, 12:55 AM