Larksong Grotto I will see you in the next life
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Reek, as she thought, was set on her staying. She still didn't understand what it was about her that made others think she was fit for a leadership position-- but she would never truly question Reek-- his word was gold. So she dips her head and lets out a soft sigh as he nudges her shoulders gently. "Fine," she murmurs, "I'll keep the pack safe... and try to show others the... uh.. light, of the Daystar," she adds, knowing how Reek was about the packs religion. 

His next words give her a spark of hope though, and her tail begins to beat against the ground once more. "Really?" she asks childishly, her tongue poking out of her mouth with silly excitement. "Alright! Well... go then! and find your kids-- then hurry back," she tells him. Hurry back one so they could leave again, quicker, and two so she wouldn't be stuck here alone for much longer. Reek was her closest friend-- if not only friend after Skeet left. There was always Vuk... but she was so involved with Seff, the Vicar hardly saw her anymore. She'd be more than lonely while he was gone.
Messages In This Thread
I will see you in the next life - by Reek - July 09, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: I will see you in the next life - by Jhala - July 19, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: I will see you in the next life - by Reek - July 19, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: I will see you in the next life - by Jhala - July 19, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: I will see you in the next life - by Reek - July 20, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: I will see you in the next life - by Jhala - July 21, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: I will see you in the next life - by Reek - July 23, 2016, 10:52 AM
RE: I will see you in the next life - by Jhala - July 23, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: I will see you in the next life - by Reek - July 23, 2016, 11:18 AM
RE: I will see you in the next life - by Jhala - July 23, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: I will see you in the next life - by Reek - July 23, 2016, 11:35 AM