Firefly Ravine i know you must know it now, my organs have stoned
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Zephyr was close to the borders, out on one of his evening patrols when Caiaphas' call rang out. Without hesitation, he loosed his own howl for @Sen, @Rana, @Sadie and @Denali. Would the alpha call for someone to watch Chusi, or would she be left alone thanks to the shortage of wolves? It wasn't an idea that appealed to the brute, but nonetheless it was up to her mother. For now, Zephyr galloped the sea witches way with his tail flagged and teeth bared. As he came into view of her, his hackles raised to full mast, and he spat words at the clearly aggressive woman. Pact or not, she was too close to the lands of the Sanctuary for comfort and calling a clear challenge. His voice was cold and sickly sweet, clearly not happy with her. He felt overly protective of these lands, being the highest ranked male since Depp had vanished. Perhaps he should've talked to Sen sooner about a partnership of sorts. As soon as this was handled, he planned to. 
                 "What is your business here, Caiaphas?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you must know it now, my organs have stoned - by Zephyr Maverick - July 09, 2016, 08:44 PM