Firefly Ravine i know you must know it now, my organs have stoned
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
This will be my only post. ^^;; Sen is the type to avoid dealing with confrontation whenever she is able, so I felt that it would make sense that she wouldn't have responded to either calls.
Tagging for the purpose of visibility.

Sen had been wide awake when the first howl was released, the voice recognizable. She'd lifted herself up, having glanced towards @Chusi with uncertainty, wondering if perhaps she should seek out Sadie to babysit. Yet, as another howl had reached her ears—this one was far more recognizable than the last, for she'd heard it more times than she ever would have liked to—she'd settled back down into her previous place. The whelping den that she'd taken to staying in with her daughter was not near to the borders, and so she'd felt it possible for her to get away with simply ignoring their angered guests. Zephyr had gone, he had greeted them, and so he could be the one to handle the situation in whatever manner he deemed to be fit. While Sen, on the other hand, had chosen to situate herself around her child's smaller frame, essentially trapping the girl beneath an extended arm so that she might not get away if the woman were to doze off. From the territory, she had detached herself on all levels except for physically, and so she cared not what happened to it any longer. It was a place to sleep, is all, and so she was not bothered by the idea of outsiders using it as they pleased.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you must know it now, my organs have stoned - by Sen - July 24, 2016, 01:23 PM