Blackbeak Bluff I'll die for you, I will
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
All Welcome 
The adventure begins! Thread's open to all, but I figured I'd tag @Caiaphas, because it's been waaay to long since we've had a thread :P

Not long after speaking to his Vicar, the Cardinal of the grotto set off and away from his church. He had no worry leaving his wolves under the careful watch of Jhala. She was more than capable of leading the wolves of the grotto while Hiram was away. They would be safe, he was sure. The light of Raas would continue to shine over him. The Cardinal would soon return home -- but this time, with his children at his flank. This was the Lord's will.

Southwest, the woman had said. He followed the setting Daystar as he marched to the sea. He trained his eyes upward at the setting sun. Raas painted the sky with a beautiful cascade of color; orange, pink, and purple -- a sign of his blessing. He would not fail.

He walked until the light was all but gone. This time was claimed by the Heartless One; he told himself he would proceed no further until the light of the Lord returned to guide him, but the sound of the sea drew him forth to a cliff-side. Hiram looked over the side to see an angry sea bashing itself against the rocks. He was unsure what it meant, so he stood in silence; watching.
Messages In This Thread
I'll die for you, I will - by Reek - July 10, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: I'll die for you, I will - by Caiaphas - July 10, 2016, 03:42 PM
RE: I'll die for you, I will - by Reek - July 10, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: I'll die for you, I will - by Caiaphas - July 14, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: I'll die for you, I will - by Reek - July 16, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I'll die for you, I will - by Caiaphas - July 31, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: I'll die for you, I will - by Reek - August 03, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: I'll die for you, I will - by Caiaphas - August 07, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: I'll die for you, I will - by Reek - August 20, 2016, 09:40 AM
RE: I'll die for you, I will - by Caiaphas - August 24, 2016, 07:34 PM