Herbalists' Cache you know i'm going under
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Private 
For @Selkie — i'm so sorry this is a short and awful post but i wanted to get it up before i went to the zoo :0

Kjalarr had no real reason to go to the Herbalist's Cache, admittedly. None of his trades required anything the unassuming forest could offer him, but it wasn't particularly out of the norm for a scout to venture out. He did not deign to travel too far from Saltwinter most days as he felt most at home within the Sound and there was no need to escape it; however, earning the scout trade was simply the first step. He knew he had to keep his skills honed and sharp. Still, he supposed knowing the quickest way to the Cache from Saltwinter's shores and of it's existence. Admittedly, he wasn't sure if Saltwinter had any aspiring medics but it was useful knowledge all the same. He kept moving forward all the same, taking in the monochrome landscape around him in the glow of the rising sun, pausing every so often to sniff at something but never lingered too long in one spot. The viking's steps were set to a leisured pace, his posture relaxed as he allowed his muscles to stretch with the ease and simple joy of his little adventure.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
you know i'm going under - by Kjalarr - July 14, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: you know i'm going under - by Selkie - July 14, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: you know i'm going under - by Kjalarr - July 15, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: you know i'm going under - by Selkie - July 16, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: you know i'm going under - by Kjalarr - July 30, 2016, 04:38 AM