Herbalists' Cache you know i'm going under
27 Posts
Ooc — Jem
Selkie's inky nose twitched as she waded through the perfumes and tangs of the herbs to reach the scent of wolf and attempt to glean some information – but soon her eyes found a patch of pale fur through the greenery, a dazzling, stark silver in comparison to her own earthen tones. It was clear, as her gaze lifted to seek out the distinctive planes of a face, that this male was much larger than the lone female – but then, many wolves were.

The foliage moved, shuddering and parting to reveal more of him as he made his way, and Selkie's leafy eyes widened momentarily. A body which was built for force and scars should have put her off; that coupling might have put off another wolf, a wolf less buoyed by stubborn pride and a slight lack of common sense. One copper paw lifted from the ground to hover an inch or so above it in a gesture of uncertainty.

But ultimately, Selkie didn't flee. She wouldn't want to cross the brute, that was true, but had he wanted to eat her for breakfast, figuratively or literally, he could have done so already. So her paw was restored to the firmness of the ground and a smile touched her muzzle.

“Good mornin' for a wander. Forest looked a bit nondescript at first but now I'm here..” Her shoulders lifted as she drew in a deep breath, encouraging the mingled scents into her nose. “Shame I'm rubbish with plants, really.”
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm going under - by Kjalarr - July 14, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: you know i'm going under - by Selkie - July 14, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: you know i'm going under - by Kjalarr - July 15, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: you know i'm going under - by Selkie - July 16, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: you know i'm going under - by Kjalarr - July 30, 2016, 04:38 AM