Totoka River Hummingbird, just let me die
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
All Welcome 
Using both the sea and the position of the celestial bodies, the Cardinal continued his trek to the southwest. His search was unceasing -- his senses, finely tuned to anything that might be construed as familiar. The Daystar would lead him to his children, He had to. It was His will after all, or else he wouldn't have sent Nova Rose (with all her knowledge) right into the Cardinal's lap. Perhaps Hiram took a liberal interpretation of the Daystar's will, but it was his right as Cardinal and head of the Faith. 

This search was more than a manifestation of his duty as a father, it was a mission from God himself. One of which Hiram would not fail. The Daystar sought to expand his church; His next converts had been predetermined. His children -- Reek's children -- would be children of Raas, baptized in his purifying light. He would save their souls.

And so, his search took him to a river, slowly winding to the sea. He had been here before, long ago, but the memory was hazy at best. Regarding the place with unfamiliarity, the cardinal cautiously pressed forward toward the bank. He waded into the ankle deep shallows and positioned himself precariously between a pair of smooth, water-swept rocks. Feeling parched from his travels, the man dipped his head low and took a much needed drink.
Messages In This Thread
Hummingbird, just let me die - by Reek - July 14, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Charon - July 19, 2016, 04:55 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Coelacanth - July 19, 2016, 09:40 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Reek - July 19, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Charon - July 20, 2016, 02:19 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Coelacanth - July 21, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Reek - July 24, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Charon - July 25, 2016, 07:33 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Coelacanth - July 25, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Reek - August 20, 2016, 09:33 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Charon - August 21, 2016, 05:00 AM