Blackfoot Forest All that I've been thinking of, is maybe that you might
96 Posts
Ooc —
It was only moments before she appeared, fur spiking up randomly from sleep and blinking tiredly. Her appearance amused him, a wide grin finding its way onto his features. "Hey beautiful," Leto murmured before moving closer. For a moment, he only stared at her in an effort to get his courage up. No matter how many women he may have been with before, Minna was different. She wasn't the same one night stand or week long fling, she made him feel.

Taking a deep breath, Leto leaned in hesitantly with plenty of room for her to deflect the kiss. Provided she didn't, it would be their first kiss. As he pulled back, Leto began to pace in agitation, a trait he shared with his sister. 

"Minna, I got to tell you something. I...I think I'm in love with you. I don't want any of the other women in this pack, I want to be with you," Leto murmured, had he been human he might have run a hand through his hair. 

"If Aaron and Amara have a problem with me loving you, then they can sod off. Fuck the rules," Leto reiterated his earlier thoughts on the rules. "Will you be my mate?" Leto paused, glancing at her with hopeful golden eyes.

plot twist! >:D
Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same thing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All that I've been thinking of, is maybe that you might - by Leto - July 14, 2016, 11:53 PM