Honeyed Pasture Cut off his head immediately, and stick it on a pike!
21 Posts
Ooc — Avery
The moment she spoke, the stranger turned around sharply and showed his teeth. Her fur bristled in response and instinctively, her pale ears flattened against her skull and she lowered her crown, protecting her neck in case he decided to attack her. And he did, to a certain extent. The injured male lunged towards her, and then just before she made the decision to fight or run, he stopped, as if realising she was no real threat. In that case, Chase felt sort of offended, after all, it wasn't like she didn't know how to fight because she did, she just wasn't, you know, absolutely marvelous at it.

Before she had time to feel sorry for herself, however, the stranger wheezed and she took a step forward, as if ready to steady him but he straightened himself quickly. Raising an eyebrow, — Chase had never been good at hiding her emotions — she took a step back once more, somewhat afraid to be less than a feet and a half away from the stranger. "Um..so-" she was interrupted by the guy coughing and spitting a mix of spit and dried blood onto the grass which for some reason, made her apologise profusely again.

Chase watched as the boy's face scrunches up, seemingly trying to imitate an expression and asked her why she felt sorry. At that, she frowned, her eyes fixing at a point in the horizon as she struggled to find an appropriate answer. "Um..I just felt bad because you're injured and like-" she made some random gestures with a paw "-yeah, and because I'm not a healer, you know, I can't do anything to help and I just really feel sorry that I can't help because you obviously need some help and that's why I apologised, I think, I mean—" she stopped abruptly, cutting herself off she realised she'd been rambling and babbling nonstop again. 

For fuck's sake, Chase thought to herself in annoyance. Why was it that everytime she got nervous, her tongue just went out of control? Timidly, she glanced at the boy again with curious turquoise eyes and did practically the only thing she knew and apologised, again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Cut off his head immediately, and stick it on a pike! - by Chase - July 22, 2016, 12:18 AM