Honeyed Pasture Cut off his head immediately, and stick it on a pike!
21 Posts
Ooc — Avery
I know, she's hilarious to write. ;)

He stared blankly at her, so she stared back at him, as if trying to show that she wasn't as cowardly as she thought she was. Not that it'll make a difference, really, but she did try to help her own self-confidence. Then the boy replied, though not without wheezing again, telling her that he was injured but was cared for, leaving her to let out something akin to a sigh of relief, as if knowing that someone with knowledge had tended to him made her feel better. And truth to be told, it did, even if it was hard to believe. She didn't say that though, for she felt that it would do nothing but make the poor brute more confused.

"Uh...no..not really," Chase shook her head. "I feel bad because I don't have much healing knowledge and I know that I can't help heal you and that you can't heal any faster, but..um.." how to explain this? "I suppose I feel bad because I can't do anything to ease your pain while you heal," she said, mentally going through the words until they sort of made sense in her mind and nodded, as if trying to reassure herself she'd said the right thing.

The boy leaned in and Chase swallowed thickly, unsure if he was leaning in to kill her for speaking so much or just to speak, or whatever. Either ways, it bloody scared the hell out of her. Surprisingly though, she didn't move away, but watched with wide turquoise eyes as he stared at her for a long moment, then asked her if she was the one that struck him down. It was Chase's turn to stare at him, before laughing, and then stopping abruptly. "No, no, I don't think that would be possible," she explained, "seeing as I'm-" scared of you? crap at fighting? "-I'm not that good at fighting and you'll probably smash my head in before I can touch you." Yeah, that sounded right enough.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Cut off his head immediately, and stick it on a pike! - by Chase - July 22, 2016, 12:44 AM