Honeyed Pasture Cut off his head immediately, and stick it on a pike!
21 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Chase watched as he backed away, allowing her to exhale softly, letting out a breath she hadn't realise she'd been holding. She raised her eyebrows, however, when he murmured a 'yes', agreeing to her saying that he would probably be able to kill her before she'd landed a paw on him. "Wow," she said, suddenly acquiring courage. "Thanks, mate. Really is helping my self-esteem, here," she rolled her eyes. "Not that you care," she muttered under her breath, shaking her head almost tiredly.

His next question was almost just as morbid. "Well," Chase began, already imagining the situation. "Now that you told me, obviously I wouldn't try. But if you hadn't, I would still do it. I mean, I wouldn't know that you'll kill me, right? I'll just think that you need some help and I'll try, even if the guy I'm helping is some fellow with huge problems involving...um...emotions and emotional connection." Then suddenly, she smiled brightly, as if seeing the light in the situation.

"Now, if you'd actually tried to kill me, it wouldn't be that bad. World's a terrible place."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Cut off his head immediately, and stick it on a pike! - by Chase - July 22, 2016, 01:06 AM