Honeyed Pasture Cut off his head immediately, and stick it on a pike!
21 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Chase's expression shifted to one of confusion when the guy squinted at him slightly, as if he didn't know what to make of his statement. But then again, her words were sort of morbid, so she couldn't really blame him. Well, actually, she could, given the fact that his sentences and the tone of his voice was wayyyy more morbid than hers. So she cocked an eyebrow, although her heart thumping erratically against her chest said otherwise about her apparent 'i don't care' attitude to the stranger's words.

"Um..." she hesitated then, then lifted a shoulder in a shrug. "Thanks for the....details on my death at your jaws," her face contorted into an expression of confusion and a bit of disgust. "Really, really needed to know that..mhm..yeah." Right, she was beginning to ramble again. Chase really needed to stop with the babbling; it was getting on her nerves and she was the one doing it. "Are you a soldier?" she questioned a moment later, tilting her head at his mention of a 'lord'. "Or like, a zombie wolf slave?" His emotionless attitude and killer aggressiveness suggested that, not her vivid imagination.

"Um..true," Chase agreed after a second of thinking. "But, the inhabitants of the world are terrible creatures, thus making those living in the world, those with a good conscience and shit, a living nightmare, hence the world is a terrible place."

Uh...I don't really think that made sense, Chase.
Shut up, you're me too.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Cut off his head immediately, and stick it on a pike! - by Chase - July 23, 2016, 07:29 AM