Moonspear Down a route I think is heading south [M]
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
This dance of their's felt odd, strange, and at first, she stifled a hiss. But they gained rhythm quickly, and their dance too was over after only a few moments. She gave a little hum, feeling as if her body had been left in the sun for too long, and for a moment implications were forgotten. But when their dance ended and her desire waned with each breath, a horrible weight fell over her, both literal and figurative. She was pushed toward the ground, but adjusted her forelegs and bore his weight, not without a bit of straining. 

She remained silent as her mind cleared and the film of desire was lifted from it. Oh shit; what had she done? She thought of Harley, of Amekaze. Of the others in the pack, of the implication this meeting and perhaps more would result in a few months time. 

His weight moved off her, they disconnected and she turned to face him, legs feeling weak. He commanded her with a few words, and held her gaze for longer. She took a breath, hoping the sincerity of her words echoed in her gaze. "Yes, sir." She, under no conditions, would be telling Amekaze of this, or any others of the pack.

He turned away, and after waiting a moment longer she did they same wanting to be by herself for a bit before she went and found Harley. Panting, tired and feeling guilty, she pad softly into the trees, head lowered as she half-heartedly searched for her mate's scent.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
Down a route I think is heading south [M] - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south [M] - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 09:05 AM