Lake Rodney death and burial were locked up in my chest [m - gore]
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian felt quite dirty from the action he just did. The male watched the leg he bitten off and decided to grab it and at least relocate it for now. Then he laid down, so tired. Sebastian was almost drifting off when he saw another wolf in the distance. The male pushed himself into a sitting position.

His pale eyes looked at the other, unsure what he wanted or why he was sitting so far away. Sebastian didn't recognize little Eljay, he had been so little when he left. Maybe up close he would recognize his face and his demeanor. He did look at him for a moment though then he focussed on the other since it was starting to splutter and come back to life!

Sebastian instantly rushed forward wanting to help the male to stop him from drowning, yet it seemed he had saved himself already. He watched how the male settled and for a moment looked down at the rocks on the bank, how the water had colored red. Slowly he was looked at by the other. Sebastian did look rather frazzled.

Sebastian snorted a bit at his words. Though what would he even say to his male. Oh hai, yes I just removed your leg. Sebastian looked over him a bit awkwardly before he pushed himself to be a professional here. "I guess? How are you feeling? You are pretty banged up. I tried to save you," he decided to say. Sebastian briefly looked over his shoulder if the other young grey was still there.
Messages In This Thread
RE: death and burial were locked up in my chest [m - gore] - by Sebastian - July 18, 2016, 06:17 PM