Meadowlark Prairie Surprise!
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
@Nemesis :D Iris and I talked and decided we'd have a thread before this one (Since this has to be set to the 18th) so Im gonna be vague about their leaving. Hope you don't mind the slight pp @Althaia

Their time in Moonspear had been numbered, he knew, but he knew it was his fault. He'd told Amekaze, maybe rushed the process. Nonetheless, jaws snapping at their heels, they'd escaped. They were lucky to have not lost any limbs or, worse, their lives. 
Harley didn't dare take them the same place as last night in fear of Charon coming in the night, but he made the pair run all the way to thick inside the Bramblepoint as he could go before digging them a temporary den and sealing the entrance with his back. 
The morning came, and with a sigh Harley squeezed himself out of the den in search of food. There was a rabbit just a minutes walk from where he'd been, and with swift paws and presice jaws, he snapped its neck. 
His belly rumbled at the flavor of prey in his jaws, but it was dropped into the den for his mate. The wolfdog didn't follow, but turned and made his way to the lake again. 
After she'd eaten and come to find him, they were off again. Few to no words had been said between them since the escape, but it didn't seem like a bad thing. It was a comfortable, tired silence, one they were used to in a lot of their relationship. Harley would do anything in his power to protect her and keep her happy. So, when they came into a meadow, he shot her a devillish grin before smacking gently at her shoulder and bounding away.
Messages In This Thread
Surprise! - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Nemesis - July 17, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Althaia - July 18, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Nemesis - July 18, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Kove - July 20, 2016, 02:01 AM
RE: Surprise! - by Althaia - July 20, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Harley Quinzel - July 22, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Nemesis - July 31, 2016, 08:36 PM