Meadowlark Prairie Surprise!
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The dark woman bitched him out and even said he wasn't her mate and calling for her own. She even dared to turn to Althaia and act like HE had broken her leg and held her captive. Never once did his stance lessen, and if anything he stepped closer to his wife in defiance. After all he'd done for her, all he'd been through, he damn well right wouldn't be leaving her. 
A white man showed, fixing Harley with a steely gaze, and questioned Nemesis. Before the wolfdog could say a word, though, Althaia cut in and took charge. A grateful smile upon his maw, he leaned his head against her shoulder and rumbled happily. She wouldn't be turned from him, the pale woman knew he wouldn't ever hurt her. That was good.
The milky male glanced back up, head still pressed against Althaia, and added in his own few words even if he was sure nobody would listen.
                    "I assure you, I'm the only reason she's well and away from that mountain. I wouldn't dare hurt the woman I love, and I'd protect her with my very life."
And if staying with her and his puppies meant being subordinate to a rash woman like this, well, he'd endure it for her. Those pups needed him, and Althaia needed him.
Messages In This Thread
Surprise! - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Nemesis - July 17, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Althaia - July 18, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Nemesis - July 18, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Kove - July 20, 2016, 02:01 AM
RE: Surprise! - by Althaia - July 20, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Harley Quinzel - July 22, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Nemesis - July 31, 2016, 08:36 PM