Hushed Willows The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home.
Well, it's me, and I'm here, so get over it and move on!
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"The good sister. Well I'll try and remember that." Rhodes grinned at her, "It is very nice to met you ma'am." Ever the polite, Rhodes was only somewhat rude to Stark, only on occasion when he was really being an ass. Which rarely happened. "Being a sister of Stark here must have been a heartship and a half." He laughed, although looked into her green eyes, and replied with a serious tone, "Always." He said, always there, always ready to protect a friend, always ready. He was serious and he hoped to convey it with his eyes, to show her he was always there for her too. Stark's sister now held a spot in his heart, however not just because she was Stark's sister.

"Stark has told me a lot about you, it's a pleasure to finally meet such a wonderful woman. You live up to my expecation, if not exceeding them." He felt safe here, with his best friend and his sister. This was truely more than he had ever expected when he set out looking for Stark. Rhodes problems slipped from his mind for a few moments and he enjoyed the time he had with his adopted family. "I look forward to getting to know you better." He showed her a tender smile, one his family had only ever seen.
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
Counselor {I II III IV V/5}Scout {I II III IV V/5}
Feel free to tag Rhodes whenever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home. - by Rhodes - July 19, 2016, 12:10 AM