King Elk Forest the worlds to discover
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Her gasp made him smirk, and he posed for her a moment, chin up and chest puffed out. Her sweet response to his attempt at warning and teasing her all at once made him snort. "Your mother's had trouble out of you since you were born, hasn't she?" He said with a smile, arching a brow as she mentioned doing bad things. What exactly did she think was bad? Certainly being here wouldn't be exactly considered good. She was still fairly young, he didn't know of any packs who liked their young ones to wander. He was here with her though and he'd not leave her unless she headed back within her own territory. 

"Bad things?" He repeated as he slapped his paws into the ground and adopted a playbow. His tail waved behind him, but he made his voice go deep and gravely. "I only do bad things, Laurel. It's the rule of a lone wolf. You have to be baaaad, all the time." He narrowed his eyes at her. "What does a pack wolf know about being bad? I bet you've always been a good girl." It was quite clearly a challenge that he could only hope wouldn't bite him violently in the ass. "Lone wolves like me...we scratch the bark from trees all the time. Break sticks, even dig holes wherever we please. Sometimes....I even chew on the roots of trees, just because I can." He hoped these "bad" things were enough to entice her. 

Should anyone happen upon them he was perfectly fine with explaining why she was gnawing roots or tossing rocks or whatever, but he definitely didn't want her to actually go and hurt herself on something and he be the rightful blame. What he'd said should be bad enough for a pup, right? Roots were bad to chew for the tree and your teeth. Holes were hazardous if not filled...and... breaking sticks made a cool noise...that was good enough, right?
Messages In This Thread
the worlds to discover - by Laurel - July 19, 2016, 04:16 AM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Heston - July 19, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Laurel - July 20, 2016, 03:20 AM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Heston - July 20, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Laurel - July 21, 2016, 03:28 AM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Heston - July 21, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Laurel - July 22, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Heston - July 22, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Laurel - July 25, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Heston - July 25, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Laurel - July 26, 2016, 06:37 AM