Blackfeather Woods summon your inner cersei lannister
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All the while he'd rested against her, feeling each inhale and exhale that showed she was alive, he'd remained unaware that she was awake. Perhaps it was because he'd wanted for her to be asleep so that he could rest there without being a bother, so that he was certain he wasn't holding her down when she really wished to get up. He'd been working more so than usual as of late, focusing on guarding their home rather than being next to her, and for that he harboured a sense of regret within his chest. The feeling increased every time he thought of her swelling abdomen, knowing that he should be there for her more. Yet, in another way, he was providing for them still; he brought not only food regularly, but his constant patrolling ensured that no one could slip in and bring her harm. To think of her being attacked caused for a growl to build up in his throat, but it had quickly been shoved back down before any sounds could be made.

Though no movements had been made, he'd learned that he actually was awake the moment she'd asked him something. Since she'd not asked for him to move, he'd not pulled his head up off of her. He'd stayed there, drawing in a breath before speaking. "I'm always thinking about you," the Inuit murmured, voice hushed so as not to wake the child. "I thought you were asleep." His admittance caused him to shift, leaning forward and then tilting his head so that he could give to her a quick lick across the cheek. Knowing she was awake, he'd eventually pulled himself off of her, opting to instead just lay beside her. There had been something on his mind, though. It was something that he didn't know how to word at first, uncertain of whether or not he was supposed to bring the matter up. In the end, however, he'd repositioned himself so that he could nose her side gently, only to then look back towards her after having rested his head there.

"I want to meet them," Kove had told her, feeling no need to clarify who he meant by them. "I'm worried. Their eventual birth worries me, just the same as the idea of watching them grow up." He didn't want a repeat of what had happened with Xan's litter. He wanted to be there for them, to watch them age and actually play a vital role in their lives. "Do you think they'll hate me?" he asked, his voice having fallen to just below a whisper. It was something that troubled his mind greatly, the notion that he might be despised by his own children—again. "I'm sorry if I mess up with them, Nemesis," he spoke with his eyes focused elsewhere, looking back towards her stomach. "Promise me that you'll keep me here, okay? Don't push me away no matter what. I can't lose you or them." There, with her, his fear of the future had come to light.
Messages In This Thread
summon your inner cersei lannister - by Nemesis - July 19, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: summon your inner cersei lannister - by Kove - July 19, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: summon your inner cersei lannister - by Nemesis - July 20, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: summon your inner cersei lannister - by Kove - July 23, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: summon your inner cersei lannister - by Nemesis - July 23, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: summon your inner cersei lannister - by Kove - July 24, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: summon your inner cersei lannister - by Nemesis - September 13, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: summon your inner cersei lannister - by Kove - October 08, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: summon your inner cersei lannister - by Nemesis - November 29, 2016, 11:48 AM