Ankyra Sound a little bit dangerous, but baby that's how i want it
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Maude listened as Kjalarr explained himself, her smirk dying a little as he mentioned the death of Whit, which she instantly connected to Whittier. Oh, so that's what happened to him. He actually died? And they were actually brothers? Well, shit.

She didn't know much about Kjalarr's life before Saltwinter, other than the fact that his father lived on the shore a while ago. This mention of a confrontation...so had beef with someone else? Not surprising, giving his very confrontational attitude. Holding grudges, not a new concept either, she thought as she remembered his reaction to her being in Saltwinter with a little smirk. But was he seriously thinking of going off to stare in the face of someone he wanted avoid as much as possible? Who had a fuckin' kill order (what was this guy, a mob boss?) on him?

Oi! Don't try an' change t'subject. She pouted as he swiftly went from old grudges to her being awake. I'm up coz I'm t'Beta now, an' I've gotta be all responsible an' shite. She honestly hated it, being used to waking up much later in the day both here and in Tortuga. An' this guy yer t'inkin' 'bout, yew related to 'im too? Though she was an only child, the notion of familial feuds weren't new to her. Lots of them happened in Tortuga, thanks to Cap'ns having many a bastard and those bastards tending to grow up in the same area...

Don't t'ink Caiaphas would like it if 'er new co-Cap'n went an' got 'imself killed or injured 'cuz o' some ol' grudge. How stupid was he to even think of doing such a thing, and right now? An' we got all t'is shite with them Seadogs an' t'other crew. Don't t'ink yew should be runnin' off god-knows-where.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread