Ankyra Sound a little bit dangerous, but baby that's how i want it
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Ever since the Crab Incident (as her brain liked to categorize it), Kjalarr had confused her. It was clear to her that she was attached to him, but the feeling was at once familiar and alien. Unlike the others, where she would latch onto them and curry their favor, she latched onto him and annoyed the hell out of him. In principle it was the same, and yet there was something entirely different about her relationship with him. She didn't know how to explain it, never being one of those emotionally depressed poets who kept going on and on about the supposed darkness in their souls. If something about her confused her, she got rid of it as best as she could, hence the scarring down there. But she couldn't just get rid of him (ok, she could, but that would complicate things further).

She turned to him, slightly confused by his genuine concern. Her face was skewered into a mask of confusion and incomprehension. I dunno. Was all she could say of the matter. She honestly did not. All she knew that he, them, confused the hell out of her. And she was kind of stuck with him. maybeheshouldjustleaveandfindhisbrother
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread