Silvertip Mountain Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
All Welcome 
AW but hoping for @Nanook since they haven't officially met yet :>

It had been a few days since Anita had parted ways with Niita after their scouting trip. The two had traveled to Moonstone Quarry, a place known for its dazzling stones. Anita had promised herself to gift a few others with these stones, since she had already taken one her self and Niita was doing the same. She held the lilypad in her jaws, wrapped up like a pouch to hold her finds -- it was a bit shabby looking, but the lilypads had done their job. Inside were the moonstones, pearly and luminescent. She had thought for some time on who she would give one to, since Niita had chose her designated wolves.

There was a she-wolf in particular that Anita didn't know very well. She felt obligated to become good friends with everyone in the pack, and she wasn't very familiar with Nanook. The grayscale she-wolf was reserved, so there wasn't much Anita could gather from simply observing. Giving her this gift would be a good way to get to know her, and she may even get a new friend.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - July 20, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - July 21, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - July 21, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - August 01, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - August 01, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - August 18, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - August 19, 2016, 08:20 PM