Silvertip Mountain Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
slight pp, message me if you feel the need!
The gray female studied the moonstone with rapt attention, her gaze seemingly raking over the shiny surface. At the same time, it almost appeared like a soft, simple curiousity in the unfamiliar yet eye-ccatching gift. To Anita, it seemed as if she liked it. Well, hopefully she did. Anita looked up to hear a soft breath, an utternace of gratitude from the gray she-wolf.

"No problem, I'm glad you like it!" Anita responded cheerily, face alight with a wide grin. Polaris spoke again, this time gaining a sincere look from the auburn female. "Don't worry about it. I don't give gifts with some sort of expected bounty to claim from the reciever," she explained. "Don't apologize," she said a bit softer this time, a bit concerned. She didn't want Polaris to feel guilty, especially after she had given her a gift to make the girl happy.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - July 20, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - July 21, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - July 21, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - August 01, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - August 01, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - August 18, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - August 19, 2016, 08:20 PM