Grouse Thicket SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Sarcastic was around the only form of comedy the lady knew, and therefore had not considered unfriendly. The raising of his hackles, the cause being her, had gone unnoticed in the dark as she stood there for a moment in silence. She smiled. I come from a place more open than this. If I wanted to observe the night sky I could've stayed home. She said in quite a friendly tone. She did not reveal where exactly she had come from, knowing well that this young fellow was of a pack. Her mind wandered back to the day she had met Ame. She had been nice, for a stranger, and so she doubted they would attack. Still, her paranoia and the thought of Burke being mad at her for sharing kept her maw shut. I don't really know my way around here to be totally honest with you. I'm just out for an evening stroll.

Her ears cooped forward again to listen and to understand. The man he described to be Lazarus was unknown to the female, though it almost sounded like Cicero. The only thing that was off was the gray instead of black and no mention of bi-colored eyes. But even if she had known the male known as Lazarus, she wouldn't have shared. She found it no reason to hunt down the man. Only when someone was killed was there a reason for a hunt. Revenge should not be the answer you seek. What good would it do to hurt someone, to sink to their level, just because they have done the same? He will pay either by loneliness or misfortune, there is no need for a hunt. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 21, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Charon - July 21, 2016, 08:08 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 21, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Charon - July 21, 2016, 08:50 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 21, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Charon - July 22, 2016, 05:02 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 22, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Charon - July 22, 2016, 05:58 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 23, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Charon - July 26, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 29, 2016, 06:58 AM