Grouse Thicket SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
I know where you're from. She said mysteriously as he explained where he was from, if only roughly. She did not reveal however she knew. She was sure she had shared her true name with Ame, and so if he would ask her about meeting a stranger she could very well make the connections. She herself didn't actually come from far, but the lady had been so busy with her family she had not yet explored all the riches of the Tutktu Hinterlands. Her tail swished around her legs as she sat down, as graceful as ever, to focus better. Standing still hurt her feet to some degree after weeks spent lying down day and night, but she didn't feel like explaining herself.

What she was trying to do was to let him know that revenge was not the best way to go. She didn't pretend to know better -though she definitely knew better-, only wanted to give him some advice. His partly white face revealed quite an angry face, but she didn't give a damn. He could be angry all he wanted, as long as he would someday realize the scarred lady named "Absinthe" had been right all along. So you would become a killer, a sinner, for revenge? Why? She asked. She needed more information to judge if the one being chased was indeed guilty. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 21, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Charon - July 21, 2016, 08:08 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 21, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Charon - July 21, 2016, 08:50 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 21, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Charon - July 22, 2016, 05:02 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 22, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Charon - July 22, 2016, 05:58 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 23, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Charon - July 26, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: SLACKBOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU - by Malice - July 29, 2016, 06:58 AM