Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
@Burke :)))))

It was late at night when the dark woman awoke from her slumber. It had been another nightmare that was the cause, one about being trapped in the den again as her children were being taken by Damien and Nemesis. It was a terrifying nightmare that she had been having ever since the great escape. She could recall having been stuck with nightmares before, in the beginning of her journey here in Teekon. She closed her eyes, panting in the darkness of the den. Behind her she could feel Burke, but not even his heat could comfort her. She needed some air and clear her mind somehow. Or perhaps something totally different.

She quietly wurmt between the many bodies in the den to the opening. She crawled out, making sure her tail did not tickle one of her family members and wake them. Of course, the chance was big that they would wake anyway, but she knew how irritating it was to be awakened. She breathed in the cool midnight summer air, placing her haunches on the slightly hottend ground. 

She stared up, catching through the treetops, the sight of a sky full of stars. Oh mum... If only you could see me now. She whispered. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken - by Malice - July 21, 2016, 03:52 PM