Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Of course. She purred. Wouldn't want anyone mocking their Lord now, would we? She joked, though she would indeed never do that to him. Though her Lord? It was true that he was hers, and hers alone, but she hoped she could just call him Burke. She made an obvious fake offended look as he made his next comment, pulling up her nose in "disgust". At least that's better than a whore. She said, having never forgotten how the Dark Brotherhood referred to her as. 

She smirked. So? She asked, seeing no reason to not do it. They were not fully controlled by nature and could do their own thing. It was a good thing she wasn't in heat, for another litter would probably cause her a heart attack. Though somewhere she wanted to have another litter in the future- perhaps from a donor since Burke was truly getting a little old. She stretched her neck to give him a lick on his muzzle, hopefully giving him the message he was waiting for.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken - by Malice - July 24, 2016, 04:31 PM