Dragoncrest Cliffs You are supposed to be halfway around the world by now.
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Normally the scowl thrown her way would have given Banner pause, but in the middle of a storm she really didn't give a damn.  The look only lasted for a split second, though, so she didn't bother responding.  It wasn't like she'd expected every wolf she came across to be enthusiastic to meet her.  Experience already told her that wasn't the case.  No matter, she'd make due with the situation.  If necessary, she'd just up and leave.

The red-toned female moved over to make room for Banner, which was as unexpected as it was appreciated.  The short female gave a curt nod to her newfound company before plopping down on her rear below the pine tree they now shared.  She heaved a sigh as she found herself beginning to relax despite the unfamiliar situation.  Though soaked through to the bone, Banner was grateful for the partially dry space.  Besides, her slick coat was basically clean now, right?  Er.. right.

"We needed it," she commented, only realizing how bland and stupid it sounded after the words had already come out.  Ugh.  Banner turned to the ginger female, her face twisted into some kind of weird half-frown, half-apologetic smile.  Hell, it probably made her look a like a grotesque weirdo.  "Er.. sorry.  I'm Banner," she offered quietly, her green gaze falling down to the ground between them awkwardly.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread